Stone-Tha-KillaStone-Tha-Killa

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Aerodynamic Remix (Daftpunk) Aerodynamic Remix (Daftpunk)

OUCH!

Why would you do this to a Daft Punk song?
Also, this is very obviously a direct rip for the samples. I hope you read that you are claiming that you created this. You obviously sampled some of it, so I really hope you have permission from Daft Punk, if not, you should take this down immediately.

DJXeMeX responds:

lmfao u really dont know anything..yea i did sample and yea its a remix and im not using in commercial use so wat am i doing wrong then?...so this review was a waste of every ones time and it seems u have no life trolling on peoples music...get life ,,,get laid....next time wen u write something like this down ..make sure u know wat u saying and read the description ..noob

[As] Tobuscus Dubstep (RMX) [As] Tobuscus Dubstep (RMX)

This would be exponentially better...

Without that god forsaken voice.

DJSS- The 17th [Cinematic] DJSS- The 17th [Cinematic]

2 Issues

Your instruments are too loud, and it creates white noise.

Also, in your comments, you have a grammar error. =P (Unnecessary comma before was.)

steelside responds:

White noise...??? If you mean peaking, its not; that's your speakers crapping out.
And why does that comma bother you so much?

The Realization The Realization

Short.

A little short or I would've given you a 10! Very sad, and listed under the appropriate genre. =]

Mortal Kopyright! Mortal Kopyright!

I'm going to use this in an animation

Like I said, I'm going to use this in an animation. It's really good, but I don't know how good it is, because I haven't compared it to anything else on the Audio portal, I just started going there. But expect to see this used in an animation sometime soon. Thanks man.